Released on 2023-02-02
- You can now advertise on the Belgian marketplace using our tool. All features you already know are also available on this marketplace as well!
- Campaigns can now be negatively boosted by a maximum of -50% (instead of -99%) – this applies to Boost Schedules as well as campaign Boosts via Discover
Released on 2023-01-17
- When editing bids and budgets in Discover the new values are now directly compared with the restrictions given by Amazon (depending on marketplace and currency) and handled if the values set are not valid
Released on 2023-01-13
- You can now advertise on the Egyptian marketplace using our tool. All features you already know are also available on this marketplace as well!
Released on 2022-12-22
- The performance data generated by the Sponsored Display Ads connected in the Structure view are now included into the calculation of the product's ACoS and Total ACoS as well
Released on 2022-11-22
- You can now book your subscription directly in BidX without being forwarded to an external page. Address, payment details, vouchers etc. are all handled via the tool interface
- You can now download all your historic invoices directly via the tool interface
- Our Agency and Enterprise clients can sign their contracts online directly and start right away without bureaucracy
- Improved booking process of subscriptions and invoicing preview
Released on 2022-11-20
- We added the funnel chart, which gives you a nice and easy overview over your current sales funnel (Impressions > Clicks > Sales). You can apply all filters that you are used to already and add the Chart anywhere in your dashboards
- We added new settings in your account settings where you can set the dashboard attribution time. Numbers in your dashboard will change according to this setting
- We improved the Doughnut Charts. You can now limit the max. amount of visible pies and also decide whether the rest of the pies should be grouped by a pie called "Other" or just hidden. Additionally, "Focus" can now be selected as dimension
Released on 2022-11-08
- Added Boost functionality for SB and SD campaigns in Discover
- Added Bulk Uploads for Boost values for SB and SD campaigns in Discover
Released on 2022-10-20
- You can now also connect Sponsored Brand and Sponsored Display Ad campaigns in the structure in Product Management to include these in our keyword management. Keywords can now be transferred between campaigns with different advertising types
- Added the possibility to select the ad type concerned for different functions in Product Management: Add row, Unselect ad groups, and Enable/Disable Auto Select
Released on 2022-10-18
- We added new marketplaces (NL, MX, SE) to our automation of SD campaigns
Released on 2022-09-29
- Fixed a bug, where we did not show proper target naming for SD campaigns in Discover
- Fixed a bug where filtering for Active Automations in Discover could lead to very long loading times
- Fixed wrong campaign names of SD campaign in Rule Log details
Released on 2022-09-18
- Added "Enable/Disable Auto Select" to the multi-select in Product Management. You can now enable or disable auto select for multiple products, specific marketplaces and match types at once
- Added "Add row" to the multi-select in Product Management. You can now add a further rows with a specific tag for multiple products and specific marketplaces at once
Released on 2022-09-04
- Added Excel Export for Sponsored Brands and Sponsored Display campaigns
- Added Boost for Sponsored Brands and Sponsored Display campaigns
- Added "New to Brands" metrics for Sponsored Brands campaigns
Released on 2022-08-07
- Improved several UI things for US clients on payment page
- Improved loading times in 1-Click Setup
- Improved margin calculation for customers who connected SP API
- Fixed a bug which could lead to very long loading times in Dashboard for product table charts
- Fixed a bug which could lead to wrong start dates on creating campaigns on FE marketplaces
Released on 2022-06-16
- We replaced Amazon MWS API with Amazon SP API - This gives us access to total sales data for Amazon Vendors and also to more accurate data all over the tool
- Added an all new user management with different roles (Administrators, Account Managers, Users) for our Agency partners
- You can now advertise on the Saudi Arabian marketplace using our tool. All features you already know are also available on this marketplace as well!
- Improved Budget Automation by recalculating left over budget every day depending on budget already spent throughout the month
- Added filtering by Portfolios in Dashboard filters
- Improved Setup process for new customers
- Fixed a display error which could lead to messed up charts in Dashboard PDF exports
- Fixed a bug which could show already existing SD targets in rule logs as newly created targets
Released on 2022-05-14
- We added a new navbar design in our tool! All pages are now also available in Widescreen view to give you an even better and nicer UI
Released on 2022-03-22
- You can now advertise on the Turkish marketplace using our tool. All features you already know are also available on this marketplace as well!
Released on 2022-03-04
- Set USD as default currency for US clients
- Fixed a bug which showed "Connect to Amazon" alert even if Amazon profiles were already connected
- Fixed a bug which could lead to wrong budget distribution in Portfolios
Released on 2022-02-15
- Add a Dashboard filter to filter total sales by campaigns
- Values for enabling/disabling campaigns via Heatmap in Scheduling are not set to ON by default
- Improved payment process for US clients
- Enable resetting boost values in Discover for more than 100 campaigns at once
- Added Sponsored Brand and Sponsored Display campaigns to Boost in Scheduling
- Solved a bug which could auto select same ad group in multiple rows in Product Management
Released on 2022-01-28
- We added a new payment service in our tool for our US clients. US clients now have the possibility to see their invoices and billing data directly in the tool
Released on 2022-01-14
- We added a new feature called "Automation Intensity" - This gives you the possibility to change the intensity of our Algorithm on setting new automations on Automation & Rules page
- Improved loading times on Dashboard
- Added a fix in Discover which could let to wrong currency conversions for customers from India
Released on 2022-01-12
- You can now advertise on the Polish marketplace using our tool. All features you already know are also available on this marketplace as well!
Released on 2022-01-10
- You can now filter by tags in discover to see all metrics belonging to products that have been tagged with the filtered tag in product management.
Released on 2021-11-09
- We implemented new switches to our budget automation BETA which gives you the possibility to enable/disable budget distribution and bid optimization separately
Released on 2021-10-20
- Fixed a bug which could lead to wrong budget distributions for auto campaigns in budget automation.
Released on 2021-10-14
- We implemented amazing new features for agencies to improve the reporting of our Dashboard including bulk Dashboard exports, Exporting of multiple dashboards in one user account, multiple reporting mail addresses etc.
Released on 2021-09-27
- We launched our new Budget Automation as a BETA you can apply for by contacting our support team. This feature enabled you to set monthly budgets for your campaigns which will be tried to reach without spending more than the monthly limit.
Released on 2021-08-30
- In Discover you can now select one ore multiple campaigns via Multiselect and reset their boost values to 0% while keeping boosted budgets and bids same.
- Fix campaign creation in Product Management for Netherlands
Released on 2021-08-04
- You can now choose your "Automation Strategy" on creating new Automation on Automation & Rules page. This enabled you to select whether our Automation should act more cautios or more dynamic.
Released on 2021-07-27
- Added a new filter for Total ACoS in Product Management
Released on 2021-07-14
- Added new help menus to Dashboard
- Added 7 days moving average on Line Charts in Dashboard
- Fixed sorting by query in Discover on Searchterm level
- Fixed issues with wrong data fro Toal ACoS and Total RoAS
Released on 2021-07-08
- In Discover you can now change single campaigns using Multiselect and translate chosen campaigns to other marketplaces. Campaigns will be copied to the selected matketplace, ad group structure and product ads will be copied to new marketplace as well and keywords will be translated using Machine Learning algorithms.
- Fixed issues in Preview while creating new Automations
- Fixed wrong currency conversion in Dashboard
Released on 2021-06-23
- We launched our new and awesome Dashboard with incredible ways of customization, insights and ways to display your data
- We improved our Account Settings and implemented a new and smart design
- You can now unselect connected ad groups in Product Management via Multiselect
- We implemented our „Product Picker“ and „Account Manager“ tools for agencies to give them more possibilities to select which products should be managed and to improve possibilities to create new accounts
- Improved handling multiple advertisers in one account for agencies
- We fixed a bug which caused logout of users after starting Discover Exports
- Fixed a bug which showed wrong information in Automation preview on some cases
Released on 2021-04-21
- KDP read and Estimated KENP royalties are now available for KDP Authors in BidX. We add them to our Sales statistics which is used in the tool frontend and for ACoS automation.
Released on 2021-04-19
- We totally reworked our Discover page! On first sight you will not notice major design changes, but we enhanced performance by far. Further we added all features from Sponsored Product Ads also to Sponsored Brands and we added a new tab which contains your Sponsored Display Ads!
Released on 2021-02-04
- Campaign / AdGroup status in product management is now also avaailable for multiple rows - easily check the status of your connected AdGroups even if you are using multiple focusses
- One-Click-Setup now suggests ASINs for product targeting while setting up new Campaigns or adding new Targets
Released on 2021-01-18
- You can now create and manage campaigns and create automations and rules using BidX for Amazon Advertising Netherlands.
Released on 2020-10-13
- We improved our clean-up function, which now also shifts ASINs in PAT ad groups as negative ASINs in auto campaigns
Released on 2020-09-25
- You can now scroll through our help-videos directly in our app. We added a ribbon on the right side of the screen to show relevant tutorial videos. You can find all our tutorial videos on YouTube in English and German versions.
Released on 2020-09-17
- With our Scheduling functionality you can automatically pause, enable and boost your campaigns and products by daytimes.
- We offer Scheduling for one-time events, recurring time spans and even on a daily base split into 6 hour time-slots.
- Scheduling is still in BETA and is being improved. Later we will add Scheduling based on product and campaign performance, such as BSR, Review ratings etc.
Released on 2020-09-03
- Automations, where the keyword management is activated, now also create negative ASINs in auto adgroups, when shifting ASINs from the auto adgroup to the corresponding product adgroup.
Released on 2020-05-27
- Marketplace and ASIN Selection in Dashboard: You can now select multiple Marketplaces and ASINs in Dashbaord to see their corresponding performance data in the chart and the boxes below.
Released on 2020-05-11
- Multiselect: We added selecting and editing multiple entries at once in Discover for Sponsored Product Ads. This makes bid, budget or status changes much more easy and lightning fast!
Released on 2020-04-23
- You can now select the columns in Discover to enhance clarity
- Improved loading speed in Campaign creator in Discover
- Improved usability while setting new focuses in product management
- Refactored the import and export of rules and folders
- Improved design of export file of Rule Log Details
- Added new filters in product management
- Added tags to Bulk Upload in Product Management
- You can now enter values with two decimals in 1-Click Setup
- Fixed a bug which showed wrong products in product management while searching for a tag
Released on 2020-01-27
- You can now see all your negative keywords and targets in Discover and enable, pause or archive them.
- We implemented a syntax validation in One-Click Setup to make sure all your keywords are added correctly
- Fixed wrong grouping in the Searchterm-Tab in Discover
- Multiple minor bug fixes
Released on 2019-12-09
- You can now enter bidding strategies and dynamic bidding values while setting up new campaign structures in our 1-Click Setup. You can set them individually for each selected match type so that they totally fit your needs.
Released on 2019-12-05
- Improved search in Discover - Search function is now case insensitive
- Improved search for existing tags while adding a tag to a product (PRO feature)
- Changed behavior of ASINs in Clean-Up - we are now looking for keywords consisting of a single ASIN in your broad, phrase and exact ad groups and transfer them to you product ad group if it is connected
Released on 2019-11-29
- Redesigned the individual rules modal and improved the UI and UX
- Improved page speed of the rules page
- Increased the limit of products to use at once while creating missing ad groups
- Improved error handling
- Implemented comma-separated search for ASINs in Product Management
- Redesigned pricing page in the tool
- Implemented dropdown navigation in the tool
- Fixed a problem which caused ASIns being added to broad, phrase and exact ad groups in 1-Click Campaign creation
- Fixed a bug in the campaign creation tool in Discover which did not show all SKUs for some customers
Released on 2019-10-18
- To make it even easier for you to create campaigns, we added "Create Missing Ad groups". With this feature you can multiselect products in our Product Management and create multiple campaign structures at once. You can even add multiple selected SKUs to one single campaign. Created campaign structures are being connected to the corresponding products in Product Management automatically.
Released on 2019-09-24
- Added Dynamic bidding and bidding strategies in Campaign Manager! You can now create campaigns with custom set dynamic bids and choose one of Amazon's bidding strategies.
- Added expanded view in Discover in the Campaigns-tab, which shows you detailed insights of your performance data for each campaign capsuled by "Top of search", "Product detail page" and "Rest of search"
Released on 2019-09-03
- Added Portfolios in Discover! As a new tab you can now see all your Portfolios in our Discover tab and you can navigate through them as you already know it from the other tabs in Discover.
Released on 2019-08-15
- Fixed a problem which could lead to incorrectly saved applying to conditions or requirements after editing automations and individual rules.
- Fixed a problem which caused incorrect VAT and Costs in Product Management (if Costs or VAT were set to 0) after uploading the bulk file.
Released on 2019-07-24
- Added the KPI conversion rate to discover. You can filter and sort by conversion rate and it is available for every tab in Discover.
Released on 2019-07-10
- Design adjustments in rules view. This enabled you to easily see which rules are currently active or inactive.
Released on 2019-07-02
- The boost function allows you to increase the campaign budget, adgroup default bids and all keyword bids within the campaign with only one click. As soon as the launch period or the prime day is over, you can simply deactivate the boost function and it will automatically decrease your current bids accordingly. You can choose from all values between -100% to 1000% to boost your campaigns.
Released on 2019-06-14
- Now it is possible to make changes to your bids even during the 3 days attribution time frame amazon needs for validating the sales data. With this new implementation, you can e.g. increase the bid, if the keyword didn't get any impressions after one day to reach your targets faster. For all automations and individual rules without an "elapsed days"-requirement, the time frame remains 3 days.
- Fixed a problem which caused time delays between the performance data shown in Seller central and in BidX.
Released on 2019-05-24
- Undo recent adjustments: you can now undo recent adjustments made by the system. Find the rule log as usual and hit the little undo button on the right side. You can undo a whole day for individual marketplaces or single adjustments (navigate to the details page of a log)
- The undo action can be performed for all changes that happened within the last 2 days
Released on 2019-05-08
- Implementation of adjustments and keyword management for targets. This includes Product Attributed Targeting and Attributed Targeting Control.
- Export our rule log and get detailed insights of what we adjusted for you at ease
- Improved initial setup of your BidX Account. Get started even quicker!
- Quickly set often used date ranges in your BidX Dashboard and the Discover page with the new Datepicker!
- Added product pictures and product titles on hovering the SKU column in the SKU tab in Discover
Released on 2019-04-21
- Improved some checkout and reactivation processes
- Fixed a bug which showed wrong data for Targets in Discover on hovering
Released on 2019-04-16
- Fixed a bug which showed wrong Target Performance Data in Discover for Sponsored Brands
Released on 2019-04-09
- Optimization of the password reset process
- Changed design of the tooltip when hovering over an ad group in the Structure view in the Product Management section which allows access to ad group details in Discover with one click
- Fixed a bug which made it impossible to create ads and keywords for non advertised products for some versions of Safari
Released on 2019-04-03
- When being connected with Amazon MWS we now hide all your inactive listings in Product Management by default
- We added a new filter called "Product Status" to even show all your inactive or incomplete listings
Released on 2019-04-02
- You can now export the SPA and SB tables in Discover into Excel files. Set start and end dates, set filters and/or search for something in the search field and hit the new "Export" button!
Released on 2019-04-01
- Giving users the possibility to reactivate auto selection of corresponding ad groups after having disabled this
- Fixed some frontend issues in Firefox for filters in Discover tab